Do you need a side item to go along with your sandwich? Are you looking for an alternative to white potato French fries? Skip the frozen or fast food fries tonight, because we would like to share with you these oven baked sweet potato fries with creamy barbecue dipping sauce. Easy to bake, and honestly addicting.
Sweet Potato Fries with Creamy BBQ Dipping Sauce
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 sweet potato’s, peeled and cut lengthwise into French fries
- 2 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, or more to taste
- 2 Tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon favorite barbecue
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add non-stick foil or cookie sheet to a baking pan, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, skin and cut sweet potatoes, then toss them in oil, with seasonings.
- Add sweet potato fries to baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, or until tender then remove from oven.
- Combine mayonnaise and barbecue for dipping sauce.
- Serve together