This fresh tomato cucumber salad with Italian seasoning is fresh, easy to make, and always a nice side item. Use this salad to freshen the palate and add some color to your plate. Tomatoes and cucumbers are such a fabulous pairing. Want some additional flavor? Add a little red onion! This fresh tomato cucumber salad can do no wrong as a complement to any meal.
Fresh Tomato Cucumber Salad
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ½ cucumber, chopped thinly
- ½ medium lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame seed oil
- Italian seasoning, sea salt, and black pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl, and mix well.
- Refrigerate until cool before serving.