This quick and easy vegan and gluten-free chicken salad for one is something you can make in a snap, and eat on toast, celery, a tortilla wrap, or crackers. It is really good and light. You will want to make this soon!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 1 minute | Total Time: 6 minutes
- 10 vegan chicken strips, diced (We used Beyond Meat brand)
- 1 green onion, chopped small
- 1/2 long stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- Black pepper and/or sea salt, to taste
- Microwave 10 pieces of vegan chicken until unfrozen (about 30 seconds-1 minute depending on microwave). Then dice and add to a small bowl.
- Prepare onions and celery as described and add to bowl as well.
- Add mayo, relish, mustard, black pepper, and sea salt to taste.
- Serve as a snack with crackers or tortilla chips, or as a sandwich or wrap for lunch.