These blueberry breakfast muffins are the perfect way to start your morning. They can even be used as a fantastic dessert for the family. Get ready for your home to smell heavenly!
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Bake Time: 20-25 Minutes | Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serves: 12 regular sized muffins
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon applesauce
- ½ Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup gluten free or regular all purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats + extra for muffin tops
- ½- ¾ cup brown sugar + extra for muffin tops
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- pecan halves
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a muffin pan with 12 muffin cups.
- Mix wet ingredients in one small/medium sized mixing bowl.
- Next, mix dry ingredients in a medium-large sized mixing bowl.
- Pour wet ingredient bowl into the dry ingredient bowl, and mix well.
- Add blueberries and pecan halves to the muffin batter bowl, and stir.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Once baked, allow to cool before removing muffins from pan.
1 Reply to "Vegan Blueberry Breakfast Muffins"
aida April 2, 2017 (4:23 pm)
Just made these. Came out pretty good. I did only use 1/2 cup brown sugar, next time ill use 3/4 cup. I also used frozen blueberries as thats what I had, it would have been perfect with fresh I’m sure. Also did whole wheat all purpose flour. They were very tasty. Will make again. Thank you.