These moist, melt in your mouth, vegan blueberry pancakes are perfect for Sunday morning breakfast with orange juice. Add some nuts on top, and/or fruit with a warm drizzle of maple and enjoy the day!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1¼ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons vegan butter
- 1-1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup distilled water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2½ Tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- Cooking spray
- Rubbermaid Storage Containers
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Then, in a separate medium mixing bowl mix together all wet ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
- Add in blueberries, and mix for a moment while you allow a non-stick pan primed with cooking spray to heat over medium heat.
- Once warmed, using a large ladle, add batter to pan and cook until bubbles form on top of pancake. Once this happens, flip pancake and cook until golden brown on last side. Repeat this process for each pancake.
- Need to store some pancakes? Use some that lock out moisture and are sturdy! These Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers always get the job done for us!