Soft, chewy, and perfectly sweetened, these are some of the most delicious and addicting peanut butter cookies. They are gluten-free and vegan, and can be made easily paleo-friendly by swapping cane sugar for date sugar or maple sugar and the peanut butter for almond butter. No dairy required, and ready to eat in a snap!
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes | Bake Time: 10 Minutes | Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3-4 Tablespoons evaporated cane sugar
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together to form a dough.
- Scoop uniform amounts of cookie dough into your palms, and roll into balls laying each onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to gently flatten the tops with cross-hatches.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, and allow to completely cool on top of stove before serving with your favorite dairy-free milk.