Who says vegans can’t enjoy a taco Tuesday just like the rest of us? I laugh in the face of people who think like this. Have they never tasted black beans? Taco’s make my world go round and I couldn’t even fathom a life without them. There’s nothing quite like the sensation of crunching into a hard tortilla or the ease of folding a warm tortilla filled of your favorite goodies.
Taco’s aren’t just a meal on a random day. Taco Tuesday has become a lifestyle in my household. When you become vegan, you may think traditions like this go out the window. In reality, you will never want to go back to meat ever again once you try these amazing meatless creations.
- Vegan Black Bean Tacos with Pickled Onions and Pepita Cream – You had me at black beans. Paired with pickled onions and pepita cream? Even you carnivorous friends will go nuts for this taco. Click here for the full recipe.
- Zucchini and Corn Tacos – I would have never thought to pair these two ingredients up, but boy, am I glad I tried these tacos. If you like a bit of spice like me, add some fresh jalapeños. Make these tonight.
- Chipotle Quinoa Sweet Potatoes Tacos – These were a mouthful! I’ve never tasted anything explode with flavor as much as these beautiful tacos. If you’re a sweet potato person like me, these are your go-to taco.
- Cripsy Blackened Tofo Tacos with Avocado-Lime Creama – If tofu is your thing, these blackened tofo taco’s will be your new favorite meal to create. Plus, who doesn’t love creamy vegan avocado-lime sauce?! Check out the full recipe here.
- Mango Habanero Black Bean Tacos – is there anything more appealing that the words “mango” and “habanero” together? I didn’t think so until I saw them in conjunction with black beans. Hello taco heaven!
No Replies to "Taco Tuesday; With A Vegan Twist"