It’s summer and we want to bring to you fantastic recipes that are versatile, easy to use, and adaptable. Guess what? This quick and easy hummus without tahini does the trick! Add more distinct flavors, or serve it up as is, this smooth, rich, and creamy tahini-free hummus is packed with protein and perfect with your favorite brand of tortilla chips. Eat this hummus as a snack, or on a sandwich for lunch, whatever you choose this recipe is too easy and delicious to pass up!
Preparation Time: 7 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can of garbanzo beans, (drain but keep liquid to the side)
- 7-8 Tablespoons garbanzo bean liquid
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon Mrs. Dash table blend
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, minus the garbanzo been liquid, and process until smooth.
- Add 5 Tablespoons garbanzo bean liquid and keep processing.
- Add 2 to 3 more tablespoons of garbanzo bean liquid depending on texture desired.
- Remove hummus from food processor, and allow chilling in the refrigerator in an air tight container until ready to serve.