For some, making Spanish rice seems like a task. As you know, we are here to make it simple and quick for you busy vegan guys and gals. This easy vegan Spanish rice is the perfect recipe to have as a main dish, side dish, or in a burrito.
Easy Vegan Spanish Rice
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ cups uncooked white rice
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup mild to medium salsa
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Add oil to a 12-inch or larger frying pan over medium heat.
- Once heated, add rice and stir often for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add in and stir the vegetable broth, salsa, and nutritional yeast, and then reduce heat.
- Allow ingredients to simmer for up to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.