It’s that time of year again. You officially cannot go anywhere without spotting pumpkins, cornstalks, fallen leaves or people obsessing over their pumpkin-spice lattes. Good news, that’s not all that comes with Fall. Some of the best recipes that you’ve been neglecting all summer long are finally back in season. Now grab a blanket and a notepad, and cuddle up with your most cherished Fall meals.
- Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup – Holy creamy! There’s nothing more that I want on a Fall day than warm soup. Hands down.
- Caramelized Onion, Pumpkin and Apple Quesadilla – if this doesn’t scream Fall, I’m not sure what does.
- Fall Quinoa Buddha Bowl – There’s nothing more beautiful than this mixture of carrots, Brussels and quinoa.
- Butternut Squash Veggie Pizza – Who says pizza isn’t for vegans?! Use your favorite veggies or try the suggested chickpeas, squash, red onion and broccolini.
- Portobello Pot Roast – Save this for the first snow day. Your insides will thank you.
- Vegan Thanksgiving Wraps – Chickpeas, arugula, pumpkin seeds and sweet potatoes. How can you go wrong with this?
- Leek & Potato Soup – Yes, another soup. But in all actuality, how can you not crave soup all Winter long?
- Vegan Pumpkin Toast – Move over basic French Toast, vegan pumpkin toast is here to stay!
- Lentil, Sweet Potato, and Carrot Chili – This list wouldn’t be complete without some sort of chili. Is it even Fall without chili
- Vegan Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars – Anything with salted caramel, and you’ve got my heart. Add in baked apple into small bars? I can’t.
- Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Bake – If this doesn’t make you feel at home, nothing will.
- Vegan Apple Pie Chia Pudding – Let’s finish with two of my favorite things – apple pie and chia seeds. Music to any vegan’s taste buds.
No Replies to "12 Tempting Fall Vegan Recipes That You’ll Love"