Here is a healthy and sweet breakfast favorite! This gluten-free and vegan granola is easy to make and smells so delicious when it is in the oven baking. Add a little almond milk, or serve it over vegan yogurt and you are bound to fall in love with this crunchy sweet granola goodness. Did we mention that it is officially kid approved as well? Enjoy!
Cinnamon Almond Granola
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 30-40 Minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 4
- 2 ½ cups dried certified gluten-free oats (regular works too)
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup dry millet
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all dry, followed by wet ingredients to a bowl, and mix well.
- Spread all ingredients on baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Once done, remove from oven and allow cooling before serving.