One of the biggest barriers to people becoming vegan is they’re lack of time and knowledge. Either they don’t have the time to learn about it, or they don’t have the knowledge to know you don’t need all the time in the world! While this one of my biggest concerns when I became I vegan, I quickly found ways around avoiding time consuming vegan meals.
Yes, some meals do not go as planned and end up taking WAY longer than expected. Who knew a vegan quiche could take me so long?! Ain’t nobody got time for that. Just like everyone else, vegans don’t have all day to think of creative and healthy meals to indulge on after a long work day.
This is precisely why I have compiled ten of the most delicious vegan meals that can be made in 30 minutes or less! Just make your shopping list on Sunday and take a quick trip to the store to be sure you have all the ingredients that you will need.
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Quick Curried Veggie Brown Rice Bowls
- One Pot Creamy Garlic Pasta (make this ASAP)
- Quick Seven Layer Tostadas
- Layered Salad with Homemade Vegan Mayo
- Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet
- Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
- Portobello Fajitas
- Spicy Three Bean Sausage Rolls (not made with actual sausage)
- One Pot Peanut Sauce Noodles with Tofu