These vegan chocolate muddy buddies are a cute, fun, little snack for kids. They are easy to make, quick to shake, and require no bake! Use them for snacks, as cereal, or as a finger dessert. Your kids are going to love this crunchy cereal-based creation.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 0 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups plain rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup powdered organic vegan sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa or carob powder
- 1/4 cup natural nut butter
- 2 Tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small mixing bowl add nut butter, vegan butter, and vanilla, and microwave for about a minute to melt nut butter and butter. You want this to be a smooth mixture once melted and mixed.
- In a separate bowl, add Chex cereal, and nut butter mix. Coat all cereal in nut butter mixture, stirring gently.
- Finally, to a large baggie, add powdered sugar and carob powder. Then add stirred Chex mix. Seal the bag, and shake it until all cereal is well coated in mixture.
- This stores well for about three days.
Want more fun recipes that you can share with your family? Check out our Meatless Mornings Cookbook!
No Replies to "Vegan Chocolate Muddy Buddies"