If you are ready something delicious and light, look no further. This completely vegan and easy to make tomato basil parmesan bruschetta on toast is super savory, and a crowd pleaser! You are going want to keep this recipe in your back pocket for sure! Check out how we pulled this together! Oh, and by the way, if you love this, you will LOVE our cookbook! Go check out Meatless Mornings in our shop. Just click here.
Tomato Basil Parmesan Bruschetta on Toast
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Serves: Approx. 6
- 6 slices of rye bread, toasted and buttered with crust optionally removed
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, drizzled
- 1 pint of multicolored grape tomatoes, seeded, and diced
- 6 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon vegan parmesan, we used Follow Your Heart
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt, sparingly to taste
- Prepare grape tomatoes, basil, and garlic according to the above
- Add these to a small mixing bowl.
- Add vegan Parmesan, lemon, sparing sea salt, and a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Mix well.
- Toast and butter 6 slices of rye bread.
- Add bruschetta topping to toast and enjoy.
- Note: You may need more or less slices of bread depending on bread size or amount of bruschetta you want on the toast. You may optionally use a ½ baguette as well.