Whether they are for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, a good potato hash is always a nice addition to a meal. Potato hashes are extremely versatile, and taste good with ketchup, mustard, barbecue, vegan ranch, you name the sauce. Enjoy these also by adding other veggies, or by keeping them plain with no additional veggies at all if you just want potatoes. Here is what you need to do:
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes | Bake Time: 30-35 Minutes | Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 ½ pounds potatoes, roughly chopped (about 4 regular potatoes)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ regular sized white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash table blend
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare potatoes, onions, and bell pepper as indicated.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, and mix everything together well.
- Bake for 30-35 or more minutes until potatoes are golden brown and well done.
No Replies to "Savory Potato Hash With Bell Peppers and Onions"