When it comes to making a good guacamole, we don’t play around – especially on taco days! Here is a recipe for a savory, delicious, and easy to make guacamole. It’s a party pleaser for sure!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1½ ripe avocadoes, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- ½ large Roma tomato, diced small
- ¼ can organic sweet corn
- ¼ can black beans, drained
- ¼ red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- Prepare all ingredients, and mix in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add sea salt, and extra garlic, onion, and paprika to taste.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips.