Looking to get some extra protein in your diet? Have a taste of this barbecue tofu, broccoli, and green beans. It is easy to make, and very delicious. Looking for something spicy? Simply add your favorite hot sauce, or chili pepper to this recipe and you have a delicious spicy barbecue dish served up to perfection with steamed rice! Enjoy!
Barbecue Tofu, Broccoli, and Green Beans
- 1 Tablespoon oil, for frying
- ½ extra firm tofu, drained and diced large
- ¼ cup favorite barbecue sauce, or more to taste
- ¼ cup fresh broccoli florets
- ¼ cup fresh green beans
- Sea salt and/or hot sauce to taste
- In a medium frying pan add oil and heat to medium.
- Once pan is heated, add drained and diced tofu to the pan, and fry until crispy on all sides.
- Once crispy, add broccoli, and green beans, and allow to cook for a few minutes prior to adding favorite barbecue sauce, and/or sea salt and hot sauce to taste.
- Once done, remove from heat, and serve beside a bed of steamed rice.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our Plant Based Guide for Gainz where you can get more creative and tasty recipe ideas to add protein to your diet!