Vanilla, maple, and walnut pair incredibly well! That’s why, we added them together in a protein packed overnight, ready for breakfast, recipe just for you. This creamy delicious vanilla maple walnut protein overnight oats recipe is the perfect way to start your morning with great energy.
- ¾ cup dairy-free milk
- ½ cup gluten free or regular oats
- ½ scoop Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons walnut pieces
- 1 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pure maple syrup, to taste
- To a small ceramic bowl, or jar, add all ingredients.
- Stir ingredients well, cover the bowl or jar with an airtight lid, and allow to sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning!
Enjoy this recipe? As an alternative breakfast idea, add your protein powder to a smoothie. Tr it in one of these 4 Fast and Easy Smoothie Recipes to get started: