When you need a quick snack, or a tie over until dinner, and an overly simplistic grab-and-go apple doesn’t do, try these simply amazing apple nachos.
Seriously, just five extra minutes of your time will yield you a fun and addictive new way to look at apples. Kids love this too!
We made this, and are seriously in love, let us know what you think and share this recipe with a friend! No seriously, send your friends over! We promise to take goooood care of them!
Five Minute Apple Nachos
Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 0 minutes | Total Minutes: 5 minutes
- 2 regular sized gala apples, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons creamy organic peanut butter, we used Smuckers All Natural
- 1-1/2 Tablespoon fine unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 Tablespoon pecan pieces
- Rinse off two small/regular gala apples, and slice them thinly and place on a small to medium plate.
- Next, for about 30 seconds, microwave creamy peanut butter in a microwave safe container, and drizzle over apples.
- Take coconut shreds along with pecans and sprinkle over apple nachos.
- Optionally, you may also add peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, raisins, you name it. Serve and enjoy.